Account Manager – Southwest (MDiG)
The Marubeni Digital Innovation Group (MDiG) are on a mission to support businesses on their digital journey by providing a complete range of construction site services together with the rental of digital equipment.
We offer the latest in GNSS and Machine Control equipment technology from the leading manufacturers to meet our customer needs. We also provide a variety of solutions for our customers from Job Site Setup, 3D Data and terrain mapping to delivering bespoke training courses focussing on engineer and machine operators.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team and take part in the development of a brand that aims to be the UK market leader of digital innovation within the construction industry.
ACCOUNT MANAGER – SOUTHWEST
We are looking for an Account Manager – Southwest to drive demand and create new business opportunities for 3DMC Aftermarket GPS machine control systems and other technology products & services brought into the rental portfolio.
Reporting to the Head of Rental, this role is ideal for an individual who is customer focused and an excellent problem solver.
What is the purpose of the role?
- Maximise opportunity to increase rental revenue and business share
- Monitor all rental activities to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective solution is provided
- Identify rental sales opportunities and utilise CRM to document activity and outcomes.
- Provide timely input on market intelligence, competitive activity, and rental demand
- Work in partnership with internal colleagues as needed to ensure first class customer service, revenue and profitability are delivered
- Manage key accounts to ensure equipment and service meets the customers’ needs
- Achievement of agreed KPI’s
What skills and behaviours are we looking for?
- Experience in a similar sector and previous experience in a customer service role
- Experience of plant hire, or construction hire equipment in a sales role
- Strong customer service ethic and seeks to resolve issues
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels across the company
- Effective planning and organising
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Up to 27 days holiday linked to service, plus Christmas shut down
- Flexible working
- On the job training
- Company Car