Technology Product Support Officer (MDiG)
The Marubeni Digital Innovation Group (MDiG) are on a mission to support businesses on their digital journey by providing a complete range of construction site services together with the rental of digital equipment.
We offer the latest in GNSS and Machine Control equipment technology from the leading manufacturers to meet our customer needs. We also provide a variety of solutions for our customers from Job Site Setup, 3D Data and terrain mapping to delivering bespoke training courses focussing on engineer and machine operators.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team and take part in the development of a brand that aims to be the UK market leader of digital innovation within the construction industry.
TECHNOLOGY PRODUCT SUPPORT OFFICER
We are looking for a Technology Product Support Officer to provide technical telephone or remote access support for Komatsu Intelligent Machines as well as Topcon product offerings, in order to support the increase in sales and effective use of the products [iMC & Topcon & Leica] and associated software.
Reporting to the Technical Support Manager this role is ideal for a self-motivated and well organised individual.
What is the purpose of the role?
- To provide first line consultative Komatsu iMC machines and Topcon aftermarket systems to ASM’s and end-users, responding to requests for assistance from personal contact, telephone calls and e-mails.
- Support customers via remote access to machines
- Establish process for tracking customer support related issues and set KPI on time to resolve
- To achieve agreed targets as specified.
- To utilise and maintain CRM system for all support provided and create meaningful reports for Area Sales Managers and Service teams
- Provide reports and analysis of support given to customers
- To maintain close liaison with customers and other departments of MKL, specifically the service team, to ensure the promotion of exemplary customer service.
What skills and behaviours are we looking for?
- Technical aptitude, problem solving and proactive.
- A basic understanding of GNSS and GPS for earthworks and civil engineering.
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Responsive and collaborative
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Up to 27 days holiday linked to service, plus Christmas shut down
- Flexible working
- On the job training
- Mentoring program with Senior Managers