Aluminum Clamp designed for Pole or Rod ASY-20013
The SitePro quick release pole clamp features clamping system that easily secures to pole without crushing it. This anti-crush quick release design locks securely to pole when tightened. Compatible with quick-release cradles. Features built-in 20min vial and compass.
- Designed to fit 1.25-in (32mm) OD Pole
- Cradles plug directly into and can be rotated to desired positioned using the release push button
- Made of Durable anodized aluminum ensures stability and wear-resistance in the field
- Compatible with most popular quick-release cradles to hold data controllers
- Ideal for RTK and GNSS surveys requiring a pole and a data collector
Register an online account to view our prices.
Aluminum Clamp designed for Pole or Rod ASY-20013ASY-20013
The SitePro quick release pole clamp features clamping system that easily secures to pole...