Bipod THUMB-RELEASE V-SERIES ANTI-CRUSH POLE BIPOD Yellow
The BIP-30003-Y is designed to provide non-slip grip while preventing user to over-tightening clamp and crushing the prism pole. Used by a surveyor to set up a freestanding GPS antenna pole or prism pole. Easy grip twist-lock for securing pole.
- Side-entry head with open clamp for quick and easy pole setup
- Open height: 71-1/2″ (182 cm); Closed height: 42-1/2″ (108cm)
- Reinforced feet with replaceable points
- Unique locking system provides non-slip quick clamping
- Easily adjust height of legs independently with thumb release push buttons
- Fits 1” to 1-1/2” (25mm-38mm) diameter poles
Register an online account to view our prices.
Bipod THUMB-RELEASE V-SERIES ANTI-CRUSH POLE BIPOD YellowBIP-30003-Y
The BIP-30003-Y is designed to provide non-slip grip while preventing user to over-tightening clamp...