ProScan C Laser Scanner Tripod Carbon Fiber 5/8
SitePro Toray Carbon fiber tripod was designed specifically for use with 3D laser scanners. Its high-quality tubular sections made of carbon-fiber reinforced polymer tungsten make it especially light and at the same time extremely rigid.
The legs of the Carbon Line tripod pull out in four sections, giving it a working area from 0.54 m to 1.65 m with a transport length of only 0.60 m. An adjustable slip guard keeps the tripod legs from sliding away on smooth surfaces. Combi tripod feet allow use of the tripod on sensitive indoor floors as well as outdoors.
The SitePro Carbon tripod has a large, tripod head with a diameter of 160 mm for secure mounting of instruments with a 5/8″ connection thread. A padded carrying bag is included.
- Made from 100% Toray Carbon Fiber filament made by dry winding
- Extremely light and robust tripod made of Toray Carbon Fiber
- Quick Clamp for ease of use
- 4-section tripod legs
- Combi tripod feet
- Large top plate, 160 mm diameter, with 5/8″ connection thread
- Interchangeable head insert with 5/8’’ connection thread ASY-20009 Trimble – ASY-20010 Leica RTC360 – ASY-20011 Faro Scanner
- Spirit level
- Adjustable slip guard
- Transport Height 680mm
- Weight 2.4Kg
- A padded carrying bag is included.
Register an online account to view our prices.
ProScan C Laser Scanner Tripod Carbon Fiber 5/8ProScan-C
SitePro Toray Carbon fiber tripod was designed specifically for use with 3D laser scanners....